November 11, 2015

Getting Ready for Black Friday: Morphe Brushes Wishlist


Black Friday is just around the corner and it means a huge SALE is coming. I found myself being so attached to the Morphe Brushes website building up my wishlist rack for the whole week. And let me tell you, it's a lot.. The good thing is, they shipped out to Indonesia and it's very affordable. So that's a YAY! Hopefully, they did not sold out during Black Friday.


Gunmetal Collection
G2 - Pointed Buffer
G3 - Tapered Contour
G6 - Flat Buffer
G7 - Round Powder
G15 - Small Oval Shadow
G20 - Medium Oval Shadow
G21 - Angled Wing Liner
G24 - Blending Fluff

Elite Collection

E3 - Precision Pointed Powder
E8 - Detail Contour
E20 - Oval Detail Buffer
E27 - Pro Round Blender
E30 - Blending Fluff

Studio Pro Collection

M403 - Small Chisel Blush
M413 - Brow/Spoolie
M433 - Pro Firm Blending Fluff
M459 - 1 1/4" Flat Contour

Flawless Collection

M509 - Deluxe Pointed Blender
M562 - Tiny Crease Blender

Luna/Badger Collection

B19 - Mini Oval Taklon
B44 - Lip Liner

Pro Makeup Palettes

BROW8 - Brow Palette
20CON - 20 Color Contour/Concealer Platte
35N - 35 Color Matte Palette
35K - 35 Color Koffee Palette
35T - 35 Color Taupe Palette
* The 'Oh So Best Selling' 35O 35 Color Nature Glow Palette is also in my wishlist, but it always seem to Sold Out every time I checked the website. That's kind of annoying, why don't they just double the production of the palette in one go. I mean there can't be too much people ordering it, right? Well, I don't know, I might be wrong though. Anyway, I guess I have to do a separate purchase for that, but it definitely still in my top wishlist now.

I put a link on each products if you want to see the pictures and prices. Just click on it and they will direct you to the Morphe Brushes website. In additional of that, there are numbers of 10% discount codes available from many Beauty Gurus. Just search it in Youtube and put it in the checkout page, that will save you a pretty good pennies.


So what you guys think? Do I miss anything here? If you have any favorites Morphe Brushes that I need to try and not in the list, please add it in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *